These are ALL THE BOOKS I acquired while in NY or at the airport on the way.
The rest of these BEAUTIES were found at B&N where I wanted to spend ALL day, and Book Revue, where we nearly did.
Also, had a blind date with a book curtesy of the beautiful Biblioflames, where I could have bought ALL THE CANDLES.
- Dark Matter by Blake Crouch – Because I’ve heard great things.
- Dorothy Parker Drank Here by Ellen Meister – Because Dorothy Parker
- The Heart is a Lonely Hunter by Carson McCullers – Because I should have read it at Uni.
- The Burgess Boys by Elizabeth Strout – Because I loved Lucy Barton
- The Fact of a Body by Alexandria Marzano-Lesnevich – Because OMG
- All Over Creation by Ruth Ozeki – Because I loved A Tale For The Time Being
- The Prince of Tides by Pat Conroy – Because I feel I should
- Marlena by Julie Buntin – Because why not?
- A Constellation of Vital Phenomena by Anthony Marra Because look at the photo…
The book links are Book Depository affiliates. Which means if you choose to buy through them I get a teeny tiny bit of the sale.
The formatting on this post took me two hours. And it’s still ugly. But I still love you.
This post was brought to you by several sale tables and a few choice words.
Have you read any of these books?
Join the Gin & Lemonade newsletter!
Subscribe to get a roundup of posts, a writing prompt, and other groovy stuff every week!