Uncategorized

Why My Writing Has Stalled

9th January 2012
20120109-111830.jpg

Complete with crossed paws

• Reply ohemgillie 9th January 2012 at 3:18 pm

Ah yes, the great feline “you’re done here” pose.

Variations include:

The “less working, more petting” – http://twitpic.com/7mry5y
    The “less working, more feeding” – http://twitpic.com/82piwu

That said, that is one precious-looking kitty!

• Reply LKD 9th January 2012 at 5:02 pm

I love those, and your book stacks! Thanks for sharing!

• Reply lahgitana 9th January 2012 at 4:49 pm

you don’t stand a chance!

• Reply LKD 10th January 2012 at 9:56 pm

Rarely. 😉

• Reply summer picnic 9th January 2012 at 10:23 pm

Oh, perfect! I’ll have to add my cat to the list of excuses. Does it count if I intentionally place her on the notebook or computer? I think it does.

• Reply Laura 10th January 2012 at 3:16 am

Love it! I have a neurotic cat that will ONLY sit on the edge of the tub. He has sat there for months! He won’t even drink out of his water bowl on the floor, I have to set it on the edge of the tub for him. He will eat from his food bowl though… strange cat!

• Reply Karen 10th January 2012 at 3:54 am

Ha, Ha!! I’ve been waiting to read your post all day as I am in a bit of a writer’s block mode…couldn’t wait to see what insight you had ….ha, ha! I love it!

• Reply LKD 10th January 2012 at 9:55 pm

Zen and Cat Photos…:)

• Reply Sharon 10th January 2012 at 7:17 pm

That’s gotta be annoying.

• Reply LKD 10th January 2012 at 9:54 pm

I know, right?!

• Reply The writer, the reviser, the visualizer 11th January 2012 at 1:37 pm

Hi. I’ve chosen you for the Versatile Blogger Award. I was chosen (http://writeorrevisedaily.wordpress.com/2012/01/11/versatile-blogger-award/) and, in turn, you are one of my chosen 15. Congratulations and keep up the great work on your blog!
    The rules of this nomination are as follows:
    1. Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
    2. Share 7 things about yourself.
    3. Pass this award along to 15 others.
    4. Contact your chosen bloggers to let them know about the award.

• Reply Hippie Cahier 11th January 2012 at 11:50 pm

Crossed paws are a sign of good breeding. Or is that good reading?

Whichever. 🙂

• Reply LKD 11th January 2012 at 11:55 pm

Both. 😉

• Reply Alexandra Román 13th January 2012 at 2:38 pm

My cat does the same! Or gets on top of my computer so I could pet her, lol.

• Reply Sue Fenton 23rd January 2012 at 10:08 pm

I’ve got four. None of them belongs to me. They just live here, cos it’s better than living with the neighbours who are their official humans. The neighbours don’t appear to actually like cats much, and I always feel that’s a key qualification for owning a cat. They (the cats, not the neighbours) take it in turns to sit on my work diary on the desk. It would be rude to push a diary-sitting kitty aside, so I have to go through the day not really knowing what I’m supposed to be doing next.
    PS Am enjoying your blog. My friend comes from Edinburgh (she lives in the south now) and she says Edinburgh is the most haunted city in Europe or something, is that right? She won’t sleep in her parents’ flat when she goes up there to visit cos something moves the bed.

• Reply Kathy 24th January 2012 at 7:02 pm

The old “you’ve-ignored-me-long-enough” pose.