Coffee Talk Life Shots

How You Doin'?

13th November 2014

10518839_10152579431974412_2306671264392565817_n

Seriously, how are you?  Feel free to celebrate/vent/chat/tell a secret/share a favorite book or blog post.

The coffee is on, the beer is free.

Isla’s a good listener.

• Reply urbannight 13th November 2014 at 10:19 pm

The earliest chapter book I can remember reading was a science fiction book with line drawings in it of little potato shaped people who lived on the moon. The earliest books I remember reading where the little golden books. I wasn’t in school yet. Start young. It makes reading more fun.

• Reply Karen 14th November 2014 at 1:19 am

A-dorable! 🙂

• Reply becomingcliche 14th November 2014 at 1:53 am

It’s good to hear from you! Isla looks a lot like her Daddy! What a cutie!

• Reply LKD 16th November 2014 at 12:35 pm

That is the general consensus, although she has my mouth and chin! And my personality. To that, Neil says, Gahd help us!

• Reply PsiFiGal 15th November 2014 at 11:10 am

Oh that’s a beautiful baby!! I’m doing ok, it’s cold but I’m keeping warm. Thanks for asking 🙂 I don’t know what kind of books you like, I like Science Fiction (hence my screen-name). Anything by Phillip K Dick, David Brin, Asimov, Heinlein… Right now I’m reading “Moonseed” by Stephen Baxter, it’s pretty good, so far, I like his books too 🙂

• Reply Melanie Shands 16th November 2014 at 3:21 am

I’m great, how are you? I am sitting here listening to the ice hit my window thinking, aaghh! I am not ready for winter! The two days of fall we had prior to subfreezing temperatures were not enough. I am excited to be trapped inside with my granddaughter though because nothing is sad when she’s around.