Magic Coffee

Magic Coffee: Audience Participation

15th October 2011

A few weeks ago, a friend sent me this photo and I thought I’d share it:

These are two of my favourite things! Thank you, Karen!

This week, while shopping for my nearly oldest friend’s birthday gift (but I’m still older than she is), I found this and had to get it for myself:

True words. On a mug.

So, what made you smile this week?

• Reply k8edid 15th October 2011 at 1:23 pm

Both of those made me smile. I had a great day Thursday – almost all of it made me smile enough to blog about.

• Reply free2live282000 15th October 2011 at 2:11 pm

Loved the smile! If someone is talented enough to make art in MY rainy day happy goodness, it darn well would be worth crowing about, too. I instantly love this artist-in-a-cup.

I am cheating this week as I am in “The Happiest Place On Earth”. Disneyworld, Florida.
    Which i used to snort at.

• Reply LKD 15th October 2011 at 2:16 pm

Enjoy your trip! Think of me if you go on the Teacups, 🙂

• Reply free2live282000 15th October 2011 at 2:19 pm

And i am using my phone to reply, so forgive the early “publish”. I did used to snort about the bold statement that it was the most happy, and i must admit that some i have seen, wanting to do it all in one day seemed desperate and manic, with kids in tow.

I, however, meandered the hidden places in Animal Kingdom with a best friend and expert on such things. It became, not a goal for rides and thrills, but a journey of disxovery.

Pin trading with cast members were addictive and we indulged all day. Perma-grin was the order od the day.

• Reply kim 15th October 2011 at 4:50 pm

The smile in the coffee is precious! I think I will go to a coffee shop today and see what magic shows up in my coffee. 🙂

One thing that made me smile this week was a gift from the place where my dog Lily spends her days while I’m at work. They gave me a chair that I’d always admired. Blogged about it here: http://kimnovak.me/blog/yayblog4/2011/10/disc-golf-and-the-tv-chair.php

• Reply Bella 16th October 2011 at 1:01 am

Oh girl, I love, love it! I want it! I mean, like, I really want it! 🙂 I can’t think of a better way to enjoy my java than in this cup! Good for you for buying it for yourself! 🙂

• Reply Sharon 16th October 2011 at 2:13 am

A got a compliment from a customer at work. She said I was pretty. *blushing*

• Reply free2live282000 17th October 2011 at 10:10 am

Thar, lady, is ALWAYS noteworthy. Thanks for sharing!!!!

• Reply LKD 17th October 2011 at 10:44 am

Agreed! 🙂

• Reply Spinny Liberal 17th October 2011 at 10:17 pm

I see a happy face. 😛

I loved that though! What a happy thing to see in the morning.