Life The Wedding

Let's Go To The Videotape!

11th November 2013

You might want to get some popcorn.

Here are the highlights from our wedding video:

by Adam at Inspire Video.

And I would marry Neil every day.

• Reply becomingcliche 11th November 2013 at 6:49 pm

My computer quit playing videos a while ago, but it played this one. And I am so glad. You guys are flippin’ adorable. Your video made me cry. Congratulations!

And what was in the bucket?

• Reply beth tortorelli 11th November 2013 at 6:54 pm

this was absolutely incredibly BEAUTIFUL….the music and the pictures complimented each other wonderfully….May You both be Blessed with a long and happy marriage.

• Reply LKD 11th November 2013 at 7:20 pm

Thank you, Beth!

• Reply The Indecisive Eejit 11th November 2013 at 10:08 pm

Aww it made me cry too. Beautiful video, even the music was just right. You looked amazing and so happy, something to cherish 🙂

• Reply carol holmes 11th November 2013 at 11:02 pm

Beautiful

• Reply Jackie Cangro 12th November 2013 at 4:23 am

Lovely! Thank you for sharing this snippet of your special day. I loved the ending with you and Neil dancing.

Did you have books as guest giveaways? How could I not have known that?! Any one particular title?

• Reply thoughtsappear 12th November 2013 at 3:47 pm

That was wonderful! I loved the books! Did the penguin make a speech?

• Reply kim n 13th November 2013 at 1:35 am

Priceless. I’m so so happy for you. 🙂

• Reply Karen 16th November 2013 at 3:08 pm

L-O-V-E ! He’s got a cool accent too 🙂

• Reply Marjory Klein 19th November 2013 at 5:39 pm

When do I get the whole CD?!

Marj

“Mozart’s music was always there. It was part of the inner beauty of the universe, simply waiting to be revealed.”

Albert Einstein

• Reply Marjory 19th November 2013 at 5:46 pm

You are the most beautiful bride I have ever seen! I weep every time I watch this (seven times so far!). Love to you both.

• Reply lostnchina 27th November 2013 at 4:18 am

Beautiful and moving video, Lorna. And truly inspirational. I’ve a confession to make. My man and I are talking the “M” word and neither one of us is very big on ceremony and the pomp and circumstance of the wedding. However, after seeing your video I have quite a different outlook. It was truly intimate and joyous and how wonderful for all your closest friends and family to be there. I’m forward this to him and maybe he’ll feel differently, too!

• Reply Debbie H 15th June 2017 at 11:13 am

Your wedding video was beautiful!! Congrats to you both. My daughter is getting married in a few months time and I’m starting to get very excited. Thanks for sharing.