Books Humor Life Mama Reads Reading

Mama Reads: Tigers In Red Weather

11th July 2014

I must be feeling better. Started reading again, in between not entirely impolite requests for boob juice. For our anniversary, Neil got me a subscription to The Willoughby Book Club.

I do believe he wrote and told them ‘my wife enjoys books that include gin and dysfunctional families.’ Bam!

Tigers In Red Weather

Kudos to the company for sending me a book I don’t already own and for sending Isla a story book!

What are you reading these days?

• Reply Gabi Coatsworth 11th July 2014 at 7:28 pm

I’m reading: Very British Problems: making life awkward for ourselves one rainy day at a time, by Rob Temple. I think he nails it! more info here https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/20885744-very-british-problems-all-device-version

• Reply Karen 11th July 2014 at 7:31 pm

Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn ~ So far, so good 🙂

• Reply redjim99 11th July 2014 at 7:40 pm

Just finished A Poets Guide To Britain, very good anthology.

Jim

• Reply Naomi Baltuck 11th July 2014 at 7:52 pm

Just finished “A Thread of Grace” by Mary Doria Russell today, and it was excellent.

• Reply alenaslife 11th July 2014 at 8:25 pm

What could be a better combo than gin and dysfunction. Enjoy the book and feel free to come by and check out my recommendations.

• Reply Miriam Joy 11th July 2014 at 8:40 pm

I’m reading very little. Struggling through “The Thousand Autumns of Jacob de Zoet” but it’s deceptively long (the pages are tall, I think that’s what it is). Getting distracted by graphic novels because they’re easier.

• Reply urbannight 11th July 2014 at 9:36 pm

I’ve gone on an HP Lovecraft kick and I’m trying to find all sorts of old short horror stories I read in High School. Like Harlan Ellis’s I Have No Mouth an d I Must Scream.

• Reply Carol 12th July 2014 at 1:15 am

I thought I was getting presents today but they were all for you! 🙁

Sent from my iPad