- I was born in Dallas, TX
- I grew half-way up on Long Island, NY.
- I wrote my first short story about a family of mice when I was 7.
- Purple is a way of life.
- I have CP. It’s not a BFD. But sometimes it sucks.
- I’m 36. And I’ve recently started to look my age. It’s kinda neat.
- When I was younger I wanted to act on TV just so I could forget my lines and end up on the blooper reel.
- My mouth/mind is more dirty than you think, unless you know me.
- I’m a LOUD introvert.
- I don’t like Paris in the Spring time. Or any other time. But it has given me some stories to tell.
- My favourite cities are NYC, Edinburgh, Seattle, Florence, Prague, and Bruges.
- I did A LOT of traveling when I was in my 20s. Some of it was solo.
- I’m fluent in Italian-American-New-York-English and sarcasm. Basically the same thing.
- I’m maybe not the country girl I thought I was.
- But country is still my first music love.
- I once had a saltire painted on my face for St. Andrews day. At work. All day.
- My spirit fictional characters are: Harriet The Spy, Darlene Conner, Anne Shirley, and any character Jeanine Garafolo has ever played. And Lucy Ricardo.
- I used to be a book snob. Now, not so much.
- I love true-crime documentaries. And Judge Judy.
- I quote movies in regular conversation and most people don’t know what the shit I’m talking about.
- I like most people. But not so much the people who don’t know what the shit I’m talking about.
- I’m a narcissistic pig. Not really.
- I would pretty much do anything for my family and friends who are family. Even the Yankee fans.
- I tried to write this list without mentioning Isla and Neil. But they are my heart.
- If I’ve ever asked you how you are or what’s going on in your life, it’s because I actually care and honestly want to know.
Join the new Gin & Lemonade newsletter!
Subscribe to get post alerts and other groovy stuff every week!