Shots Wedding Planning

It's The Little Things

31st January 2013

Some of you may remember I have a thing for beautiful and nostalgic short films.

This is my new favourite:

Imagine emails and 2,853 text messages flying around and you’ve got the first 5 months of Sarge and me. Complete with trains and shyness.

And now I want paper airplanes at the wedding!

What made you happy today?

• Reply RuthG 31st January 2013 at 8:23 pm

awfully cute!

• Reply asklotta 31st January 2013 at 8:56 pm

Such a darling short film filled with imagination and love! This certainly made me happy today!

• Reply chebandbecky 31st January 2013 at 11:06 pm

My daughter made me a huge paper flower; bright pink. 🙂

• Reply Amy @ Butterfly Angels 1st February 2013 at 3:36 am

I read you, but have never written in before. That was an AMAZING short film! I even reposted it on Facebook, with your link. Makes me smile!

• Reply Charlene Wood 1st February 2013 at 10:21 am

so lovely!

• Reply becomingcliche 1st February 2013 at 3:05 pm

It wasn’t supposed to end there!

• Reply LKD 1st February 2013 at 3:10 pm

I checked and the one that I posted does have the the credits at the the end. Unless you’re being existential. 🙂

• Reply becomingcliche 1st February 2013 at 3:33 pm

Existential. Ironically, the short film needs to be longer to make me truly happy!

• Reply LKD 1st February 2013 at 3:41 pm

I would watch this as feature-length, too. People are saying that Disney needs to do more like this, let’s hope so.

Sorry for the confusion, it’s just that as I was testing it to post, it did crash in the middle (the video, not the planes. But that too, I s’pose!)

• Reply Maddie Cochere 2nd February 2013 at 6:49 am

That was adorable. I love her eyes. 🙂

• Reply timethief 3rd February 2013 at 5:42 am

I loved it.

• Reply Sandra Harriette 4th February 2013 at 6:38 am

Hi! I saw your gravatar on the most recent Daily Post prompt. What made me happy today? MMM…I would say it was knowing that I now have a domain name. Next on my wishlist is knowing to embed forms and things on my site. Yay for new eProjects, right?

• Reply John Duff 4th February 2013 at 6:51 pm

You make me happy today, my sweet Child; who you are ~ the wonderful, warm, funny, creative, caring, loving woman you have become. This film brought deep, light happy tears to my heart. Tears of joy filled with the love you share with Sarge. The 15th of June will be the happiest and proudest day of my life.

• Reply LKD 4th February 2013 at 6:58 pm

…So far! <3

• Reply librerrywumman 7th February 2013 at 11:55 pm

What made me happy today? Listening to a bunch of kids enthusing about going to see the John Green ‘gig’ in Glasgow tomorrow – he writes books and you would think they were going to see a rock star.