2017 has been a weird little blogging year around here. I think I posted twice in January and then disappeared until April. I don’t know what happened, either. It’s old news. We are not there any more.
But as I plan to get more wordy this month and next year, I thought I’d take a deep breath and give you a rundown on my most popular posts of 2017. Or since April.
10. Coffee & Questions – This one was kind of a readers survey where I asked you guys questions about what you’d like to see around here. Which kind of contradicts another post I’ve written. But a girl can change her mind. And I’d still be interested in your thoughts on the survey questions.
9. Conversations With My Kid – I think Isla’s pretty funny and apparently you do, too. Thank you. I know it’s sometimes hard to like other people’s kids.
8. Coffee & Gin – This was one for #weekendcoffeeshare. I’ve lost track of who hosts it these days, but it’s a groovy concept which I embrace wholeheartedly.
7. How To De-Stress When You Can’t Walk It Off – The one where I got a little pissed off about the usual suspects on self-care lists.
6. An Alternate Universe – The one where I got a little mushy.
5. My Top 17 Travel Memories – Gems and outtakes from travels past.
4. Drinking Red Wine On Vacation – All that and a crazy doll.
3. I Should Take My Own Writing Advice – No, really. I should. Honest.
2. When The Accessible Hotel Room Is Inaccessible – Adventures in hotel room-hopping.
And my top post of 2017 is…
1. 10 Things I’ve Learned In 7 Years of Blogging – I’m not a blogging expert, and I’ve decided I’m a writer who blogs. I’ve changed my mind on some of these points, but that’s another post. More blogging advice can now be found here.
Feel free have a read of these and add to the conversations either here or there!
It would seem you guys like when I tell it like it is, so there will be more of that going forward.
I’m not finished for the year, but these are my greatest hits of the year so far.
What about you?
Join the new Gin & Lemonade newsletter!
Subscribe to get post alerts and other groovy stuff every week!